Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Custom Search

world clock

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Myrtle Beach, south carolina

Located on the eastern coast of the United States in South Carolina this beach receives up to 14 million visitors every year. A huge draw every year during spring break for college students it also attracts a more sedate crowd. Referred to as “The Golf Capital of the World” the town boasts 120 golf courses most of which are open to the public.


If you’re a baseball fan then a stop at “The Ripken Experience” is a must or you can even book in your entire baseball team to experience a tournament baseball on a professional major league quality field. Restaurants are plenty but no trip would be complete without a stop at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville.

Water activities include boating, fishing, surfing, kayaking, scuba diving to name a few. However, crystal blue water and 60 miles of beach means the perfect place to lie around and simply sunbathe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for a holiday or vacation in the Dubai? We are provides best short term apartments and accommodation for holidays and self catering apartments in dubai Jumeirah.!

Unknown said...

Your blog's posts are very awesome, i enjoyed the posts of your Blog while reading,Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog..
budget hotels says:
“Interesting post, we shall be following your blog more closely in future! Best Wishes from Our Team ”

holidays in Dubai said...

With my busy schedule I got very bore so I want to go away for a holiday so my mind could get refreshed. After reading this blog I want to visit The Iguazu Falls to spend my upcoming holiday. I think I would be fun.

Dubai holidays said...

With my busy schedule I got very bore so I want to go away for a holiday so my mind could get refreshed. After reading this blog I want to visit The Iguazu Falls to spend my upcoming holiday. I think I would be fun.